Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Watch out for that LADY!
When is it that you go from being a "girl" or a "chick" to a "lady"? Brian stayed home with the kiddos tonight so that I could have a few minutes at the grocery store all to myself. (so nice) While waiting in the checkout line a little girl is "helping" her mom push her cart and load groceries onto the conveyor belt behind me. "Watch out for that lady". Umm I think I would rather be scuffed by the cart. Lady? Blah! Anyway, a very successful day of crafting with Nikki Speirs today. We made that cutest dang wreaths ever. I will take a picture and post it. Did I mention how lucky I am? Wow. This life has come together way better than I ever imagined it could. Brian is so great, and the kids are doing so well. Huh, lucky me!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment